Take What You Can Get

Her mind was made up before I had a chance to affect a change. Once determined, mountains would move before she would switch the object of her affection. She was mine but only in some obscure idea that one of her favorite people purchased her for another of her favorite people. But those people are only there to fill the time and space that has been vacated by her one and only.

I gave her food.
He took her to the dog park.

I gave her snacks to help teach her.
He gave her the "STICK OF DOMINANCE".

I tried to train her, make her behave.
He thought it was funny.

I payed for her vet bills.
He tells he she will be ok and that she is the bestest ever.

I throw the ball.
I pet, groom, baby talk, bathe.
He gets her absolute unconditional love.

ah well....I will settle for the dog scraps.




Comments

  1. Oh, she's a Daddy's Girl! And so nice to have a post from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sometimes not very grateful! Cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She needs her beauty sleep. :) Good to see a post from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you! I do all the work for Lizzie. But it's Rick who gets her awake from a slumber for a welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Things I Have Learned