I’ll Have None Of That

Today was the day I first heard the term NONES (pronounced like nuns). It is used to describe the growing segment of the population who call themselves spiritual with no religious affiliation. The word has been around awhile.

So, am I a NONE or a NONES? I haven’t heard if it has a singular form but I assume it does.

I love the freedom of being a none, of recognizing what is holy within me and allowing that to be enough. To put to rest that “too small god” so many of my fellow American Christians have, that one that is causing them to live in fear and spew ugliness that does not resemble Christ in any way, shape or form. 

This none is starting to fit like a fine leather glove. Are you a nones too? Is it enough for you? 

Comments

  1. I've never heard the term "nones" before, and yes, I am definitely a NONES. I believe in the vast and beautiful universe and the very small planet that I am on in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a nones is more than enough for me and very freeing. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another nones here? Or none…and loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear