A New Perspective

Last night my dear sweet Winnie threw herself a birthday party. She knew what she wanted, knew who she wanted to spend the evening with and that’s what she got. It was lovely.  

We were not a young crowd but we all shared in our love for this tiny person with so much inner joy. To be quite honest I heard very little of what was being said but I could still share in the laughter and love.

Every person there, aside from Boy Scout and I, are from Winnie’s church. A room full of Catholics and us. It was fascinating. I asked the group if this was some kind of weird intervention, were they trying for conversion? They laughed and then invited us to Sunday’s pancake breakfast.  Hahahahahaa. We passed.

Instead, I watched the sun rise as Mt Hood supervised.



I’d say she did a fine job. 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love mountain views at sunrise. We had a spectacular one of Rainier this morning. Welcome to the PacNW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie seems like a lovely person and I'm glad you found one another! Mt Hood--gorgeous as always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely and loving birthday party. Beautiful sunrise there. Love your Mount Hood photos.. (This is NewRobin13 commenting.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very fun party -- and a glorious sunset!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Things I Have Learned