Tomorrow

Today is not a great day. 

Interview went fine, despite a nasty head cold, but I walked out feeling empty and repelled. I am sure they are perfectly nice, that group of oddballs, but the hearses and the chimneys…I don’t know it just feels like, well, the shits. 

So now if they offer the job I have to decide do I take it and deal with outdated methods like keeping the books on paper journals, and the granite lobby compared to the absolute chaotic back rooms and offices. If I don’t take it then I’m still without a job and, truthfully, I’m burning through the savings mighty fast. This electrician here, this plumber here….etc.  

My plans have not turned out as expected. 

Yesterday I had peace abut it’s gone. It’ll come back. It always does but damn. 

I’m lonely and life back home has just gone on as usual for my friends and family. I feel like I am trying to scrape gratitude out of the crevices right now. I’m doing a bad job of it.  




Comments

  1. Sending you hugs and best wishes. Take the job if it's offered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could take the job until something better comes along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending a hug across the continent and a whisper of good wishes on the wind…

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you take the job if its offered. Those oddballs might turn out to be just the coworkers you need to help lift the spirits. And how could you turn down the employee discount?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm living the same life I get this. all too well. I miss my friends where I used to be. I don't love it here yet. culture shock. I feel like I'm running in place. But I am thankful I have a contractor hubby.(but he can't do plumbing.) Go with your gut, it will never fail you. Don't let yourself be lead by fear or to make choices by fear, because they never end well.
    I repeat this daily and don't always listen to myself and then i regret it. lol ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear