We've been busy busy. This little old house is coming along.
I'm feeling accomplished. I've cleaned out a slow moving drain 2x, painted the master, the large guest and the main bathroom. I replaced one toilet with good results and one that I had to call the plumber on to get a new flange put in. Ah well, I tried. Installed a shelf, got the IRobot working again, hung the large TV on the wall (and it's done right!!), removed 5 sets of old blackout draperies and their hardware and sorted out my plants as best I could. Most of the artwork is hung.
Here are a few pics.
|old bath and old Boy Scout|
Next I would like to remove the wood paneling in the livingroom and I need to head to the city and get a DBA before I get in trouble for doing business here without one.
The Boy Scout is still working the yard and sorting out the garage with great accomplishments under his belt.
Settling into home.