Music Therapy

Long day of golf in chilly weather had me wanting to soak in the tub last night. Normally Boy Scout takes that opportunity to snooze but this time he came in to play a song. I think it was Hurt So Good to relate all his body pain which he feels is worth every step taken or swing made on the golf course. 

Then he played some stuff he knew I would enjoy. I got Never My Love, Down Town, All I Need Is the Air That I Breathe and a few others and then finally he played the song that goes to one of my favorite movie scenes ever. NOT my favorite movie by a long shot but the scene....priceless. 

I’ve had trouble with videos disappearing on blogger so I hope it shows:



Comments

  1. Fun scene! Makes me think of karaoke where everyone can actually carry a tune, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love that scene because of you. It's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this scene but I don't recall why they did this. Julia's character was a mean *itch, that much I do recall about the movie.:-) I loved rupert everett in the 80's / 90s. Wonder what happened to him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that scene. Your soundtrack has some great songs, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scene was funny, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never actually seen that movie. Now I want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear