Keeping The Peace.

Peace is a great feeling. More and more I'm finding that it is settling in, resting in my being. I’m less flinty, less jagged. Rigidity is replaced by softening. Scars, which generate reaction, are cloaked in a healing balm allowing comments or actions to pass by less noticed. Or better yet, just not absorbed in any way. 

Wholeness takes on new meaning. The fewer scars or open wounds I have the better adapted I am to taking on the world at face value. 

Of course, that’s right now, just this moment but I have a taste of how it feels and my body likes it. 

Watched another beautiful sunrise at the beach. Dawn is far lovelier than the actual sunrise. It’s soft. It whispers hope to me, suggesting that today will be whatever I make it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!