Before You Leave.......

Hi there,

Just a few thoughts....

It was so natural to have you home. Not like a guest but rather a family member coming home from a long trip. I love that. It makes me feel more connected and content. 

I know that leaving is a natural part of life, but I never went that far from my mom so I always felt very connected. I wasn't sure if it would be that way with you three. You've gone far and now further still. But it's nice to know that even though it is different, it is the same. 

You are an incredible man. I hope that you always know that. Not that your mom thinks it, but that you, deep within yourself, know it to be true. If not, start now with a different track in your head. One that values you...warts and all. We all have flaws but our own unconditional love is vital for peace and happiness to settle in. Remember to love the parts that fail...... it is human to do so. I didn't always know that. I felt ashamed of my failures and, therefore, had to hide them from the world, hide myself. Now I can fail and know that everyone won't turn their back but, more importantly, I won't turn my back on myself.

You guys are always welcome. I will be a safe harbor if needed and if not, I will be a good friend.

love ME

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear