Back In The Saddle


I'm BAAAACK!

It's been awhile.

My son and his partner have gone after a month long stay. It was a time of bonding and allowing space.

Saturday I said goodbye with a full heart. It ached but it was good. He is off on a new adventure to England. He will be there for about 3 years. When this whole mess we are in is over, we will travel over to see them and maybe my girl in Colorado too. Until then, it will be texts and facetime to keep my Mom heart full. You know....because it is all about me.

The two tallest are my kids and the other three are my kids by proxy.

Seriously though, what a lucky woman I am. 

Comments

  1. hmmm, Right you are!! Welcome back. I am so happy it was a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a wonderful time with your son. wonder what new adventures await him? look forward to brighter days and a trip to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to your son and his partner! Enjoy England!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo of your beautiful family. Yes, when this pandemic is over we'll all be able to reconnect with our loved ones, feel safe, and let our hearts soar again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly are, Linda. Blessed even!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love really is everything, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear