Dishing Dirt

I've had a hard time coming up with blog topics, as you may have noticed. Therefore, I think I'll go back to my grateful practice, filling in my blank blog days with gratitude. So.....

WORD FOR THE DAY

Grateful living helps us to unleash our most generous selves as we practice taking nothing and no one for granted.
KRISTI NELSON
Love this quote and how very true. I can go around thinking negative thoughts (which was my default for many years) or I can work at changing that into gratefulness, which changes everything. What I know for sure is that I am happier....much, much happier.

We have neighbors, on this rather tight knit street of ours, that are unique, different. I could sit and gossip, dish up goodies here (as I am so tempted to do) and tell you things you learn about your neighbors that you'd rather not know, but that's not how I am living these days. Anyways, I could focus on the negative...there are a few, or I could focus on what I really like about them....there are quite a few. Voila!!!! Happier me....better relationships that are going to be around for quite awhile and I am walking through this world more gently.

I'll take it.

Happy Mother's Day my sweet, sweet friends♥

Comments

  1. Great advice! And Happy Mothers Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy mother's day, linda! happy to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother’s Day to you too Linda. Gossip destroys a part of us IMO. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent quote. Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to see a post here. Yes, concentrate on the positive. I'll work on that. Happy Mothers Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Mothers Day to you!
    This post reminds me what a good person you are and I am thankful you are willing to be my friend. Perhaps you'll help me get there like you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You cannot keep a Grateful Heart down! Positive Energy is so powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day -- every day! Yes, positive is always a plus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear