Isn't Life Great?

I am developing a sweet, tender relationship with a younger gal who has become precious to me. 

In our walk through life, we are occasionally offered the opportunity to be incredibly real, letting down the protective devices formed as children. I have a lot of those protections.

My friend and I are both on a healing journey and we are doing a portion of that journey together. 

Grateful that I am ready for this, dealing with past pains and taking responsibility for the things I have done that have harmed others, being vulnerable, being utterly honest and know that there will be no judgement. 

I do this with some unease but with joy. 

1, 2, 3.....here we go......

Comments

  1. you can help this young woman by showing her your STRENGTH and that past hurts CAN be overcome. she is lucky to have you as a guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very profound and special about embarking on a journey of healing with a trusted friend. May you always be there for one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like young people. They have so much time and hope and energy. I've been spending time with my 22 year old niece and deeply enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Things I Have Learned