A First

I got to meet my first blogging friend.

Despite my tendency to worry and my overuse of the "what if's", I wasn't a bit nervous. I felt like I already knew this person pretty well, like an old friend I hadn't seen in a good long while.

Dinner was so relaxed and she was just what I expected. Spirited and spunky with an easy laugh and a genuine love for her man. It was fun to watch them spar back and forth but with a twinkle in their eyes, that said "this is exactly where I want to be".

What felt like meeting an old friend has turned into a new friendship....and you can never have too many of those.

I love blogging.

Comments

  1. This post reminds me of the few times Roger and I have met fellow bloggers. It is truly like meeting dear old friends for the first time. Such ease and delight. So glad to know you had that experience as well. I love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't meeting a blog friend the best? You already know them so well -- you might be a little nervous and within thirty seconds you have more topics for conversation than you ever could imagine! I've been lucky to meet maybe a dozen or so and I've never been disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. most of the bloggers I have met in person have become my dear friends.

    a few that I did meet I had to drop; too toxic, too negative, constant complainers. NO ONE needs that shit!

    glad you got to meet a new friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toxic people are everywhere. Life’s too short for that.

      Delete
  4. Meeting blog buddies makes blogging even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. backatcha!! spunky is a new word used for me and I don't mind spunky one bit.
    thank you for leaving out the negatives :-)
    Rick said, now when she reads you she'll hear you. For some reason I never thought of that. But I understood what he meant. Thank you Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is fun! Meeting blogging friends is such a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! I've met a few bloggers and one or two have gone on to be real friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!