Love Sweet Love

There was a short break in rain yesterday and off the to the golf course we went. It was stunning! I spent some time pretending I was neighbors with my friend Bill (a talented photographer in Ireland), as all I could see was green everywhere I looked.

The air was crisp and wind was light, so that this fair weather girl, so long as I wore a jacket, was pretty comfortable.We had a blast even though my game is not so great after breaking my wrist. Ah well, I'll get there. 

Earlier, I had texted my girls to let them know that I had had the most amazing morning at work (info to follow). Then I got this while golfing:
Now I know that being 22 and still living at home is probably not my girls ideal. She's got about 9 more months of school and then some time to get on her feet before she can fly again. But I love that she looks for the positive and I love that we have a pretty darn good relationship. It was a good mom day and a really wonderful day with the Boy Scout. 

Comments

  1. Enjoy every minute of that time with your girl. It will pass so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could see some green up here. all we have is hard as rocks white snow/ice. bah humbug; WHEN will spring get here?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have plenty of green to share. :) That's a lovely photo, nice and green plus you have what we want, a pretty blue sky.
    Enjoy your weekend, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fabulous day all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this was perfect - the text.
    Mom must have done a great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you have this wonderful relationship with your daughter. It must bring great happiness. Glorious sounding day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear