Wait For It.....

Had a dinner party with the neighbors. It was pure love. They are all charming, intelligent and engaged. The man cooked chicken cacciatore that turned out fab, I made roasted green beans which is about my limit and our guests brought wine, salad, bread and dessert.

We laughed and just enjoyed each others company. Most the time I cannot wait till guests go home, not so much this time. I had some left in me.

The Boy Scout enjoys entertaining and I am the beneficiary. Life keeps getting better. Grateful.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Not a complaint except maybe the clean up but well with it.

      Delete
  2. sounds like you had a good time with good food and good people. you should do more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a homebody. I love the idea of entertaining, but people exhaust me most of the time... Those rare times we connect with another couple are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect!! Good to hear Linda. Next time invite me, we're fun and always bring wine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would feel that way if I ever met you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!