Smoooooch!

I was in my car driving to the golf course through our thriving downtown today. The main strip is bustling especially on this warm summer afternoon. Moving very slowly, I noticed a gal on the back of a parked Harley. She was a beautiful, full bodied Hispanic female with with long black hair. Her riding partner got on after her with somber face. Both of them were wearing their little half helmets and both were dressed fully in black. I watched, thinking to myself they didn’t look like they were having much fun, when all of a sudden she broke out in a gigantic beautiful smile, wrapped her arms around his big ole’ belly and jiggled his Jell-O vigorously. For a second he sat there with his stone face until, lo and behold, a gigantic grin crossed his face, he shifted most of his weight to the right side of his bike, twisted his ample body completely around and kissed her full on the lips with both hands holding her cheeks. What a sweet moment of tenderness, what a beautiful part of life when we share a moment with someone we love.

I wish you a great big kiss today whether it from your partner,  your spouse, your honey bunch, your child or, even better, your grandchild, or your loyal Labrador retriever. There’s nothing like a warm smooch from someone who loves you.

Comments

  1. I've gotten kissies from all 3 cats today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. For those seconds, all is right with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be the Harley...my husband and I seem to like each other more when we ride too. lol. Maybe it's the release of endorphins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally thought you of you two when I saw them. It was incredibly sweet.

      Delete
  4. thanks for the big ole smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post!! Gee I've been kissed by the big guy and my labrador. I'm havin' a great day! Thanks for reminding me. Hope your day is as great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a wonderful idea! I hope you get your smooch too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear