Heads Up

 I am so relieved at how much better my vertigo is today. It is still there, but nothing like before. If it stayed like this, I could live with it. There would be things I could never do again, such as ride a roller coaster, go running or spin a child around, but I could drive, exercise, probably golf and basically engage in life’s more sedate activities. I’m at a greater risk for falling so I’m being pretty careful. The thing is, at this point I could manage and that makes it not quite as scary as it was 4 days ago.

I’d love it if I woke up tomorrow and it was gone completely but it’s not gonna change my happiness. That’s mine to choose and so I do.

Hope your day is going great. 

Comments

  1. you woke up on this side of the grass today, and you will do so tomorrow. that is always a happy thing! have a good week, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear this news Limda. I hope it continues to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, who wants to go on a a roller coaster anyway? Any running? No freaking thank you. People running always looks so miserable.

    I am glad today is better. I will hold space that tomorrow is better still. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear you are a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far, my day is so good -- but it's better now that I know your vertigo is easing up a bit. I hope it keeps improving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are doing better. BPPV is a nasty reoccurring blight in my life...but the maneuvers help, as do being careful how I get up from bed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy News! I hope this continues for you.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vertigo is the pits, so I am glad it is improving for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear