Take Note

When she was a early teenager, my young one bought a gum machine shaped note pad and wrote me a note asking if we could correspond with it. Over the years we have written many a sweet sentiment or note of encouragement to each other.

In a rash of cleaning, I found it in a drawer. It has not been used for awhile....quite awhile. So I wrote a note and then sent it to my girl.

While it took awhile, in return I got the following:


We have our occasional struggles, she and I, but this warms a mothers heart.

Comments

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (sniff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those when your heart overflows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn this was beautiful! Wanna be my mom? Oh wait, I think I'm older that won't work. My mom died when I was 13 and she did those kinds of notes in my books or lunch. But then they stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cool. Every parent in the world would kill for an exchange like that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear