Feeling Fine

Steve at Shadows and Light talked about a massage yesterday and that reminded me of an adventure, for lack of a better word, that the Boy Scout and I had.

We had golfed all day and I had a sore neck. I mentioned I knew a good little massage place that was open until 9:00pm. Finding it closed down for good, we searched for another. The place we found was not fancy by any means but, what the heck, we took a chance.

I went in first. Neck and back felt nice. She gets to work on my calves and then thighs, then started working her way up. It was not until then it occurred to me that this might not be what I thought it was. Girl was getting way to close to (ahem) the lady bits. Yuppers, I definitely was getting uncomfortable. Using body language, I let her know that was quite enough. Eventually, she had me sit up and worked on my shoulders. Then she did a sort of movement that started at my shoulders and worked her way down the sides of my body....in a rather sensual way. At that point she said, "You got beautiful body". I said thanks and hopped off the table. I'm well beyond the prude I once was.

Honestly, my sore neck was feeling pretty good and, mostly, I was wondering what was going on in the next room where my Boy Scout was.

To this day he admits to nothing


Comments

  1. oh, one of those "me love you long time" places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard not to smile at this situation. Then the awkwardness of the circumstances and how you must have felt take over. I cannot imagine how I would have reacted in the same situation! Shocked of course! I bet you couldn’t get out of there fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was strange at best but I felt oddly in control and was able to see the humor.. The old me would have flipped her lid.

      Delete
  3. Massage therapy is wonderful but if you're not used to it or know the therapist it can be a little disconcerting! You don't want to lose all that mellow relaxation by feeling uncomfortable. Good move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to be clear Jeanie, this is not exactly MASSAGE therapy. This place gives "happy endings". That being said, I don't judge those who get it. It is just not for me.

      Delete
  4. Okay Anne Marie's comment made me lose my coffee! Thankfully I have never encountered one of these places. But your adventure I'm sorry to say did make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha yes, there's a big difference between "massage" and "MASSAGE, wink wink, nudge nudge."

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were being offered a "happy ending" and the Boy Scout probably had the option, too. Of course, as a man of mystery, he's never telling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA! Some things are better left untold :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Things I Have Learned