Call Me By Your Name

A good movie and a sweet love story.

Stunning scenery and a great 80's feel. Armie Hammer is fantastically lovely to look at even if he fell a little short with his acting ability. He did a good job in general but a few scenes seemed to be a bit too much for him. That cannot be said for Timothee Chalamet who was amazing as a young man coming of age.

I enjoyed the development of the relationship between the two men and the way the movie sparked the memories of what it felt like to be young, obsessed with the idea of sex and figuring out who you are becoming.

One scene, in particular, cemented this movie as completely memorable and Oscar worthy. I won't speak of it so as not to ruin it for you but I will cherish it and hold it near my heart.

Go see it......I don't think you'll be disappointed.


Comments

  1. Yes, I am looking forward to seeing this movie! Armie Hammer has never been a fave of mine, so I was hoping he'd redeem himself in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my list -- I've not talked with anyone who's actually seen it -- thanks for the good review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear