Troublesome and Perplexing

“It is disturbing that the president of the United States keeps up his unrelenting assault on women,” they wrote. “From his menstruation musings about Megyn Kelly, to his fat-shaming treatment of a former Miss Universe, to his braggadocio claims about grabbing women’s genitalia, the 45th president is setting the poorest of standards for our children.”  ~Joe Scarborough & Mika Brzezinski

Disturbing indeed!

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [they] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass." ~D Trump - Esquire Magazine 1991

'You have to treat 'em like shit' ~D Trump - New York Magazine 1992

“I have days where, if I come home — and I don't want to sound too much like a chauvinist,” the Republican said, “but when I come home and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof.” ~D Trump - ABC News interview 1994

“I have a deal with her. She’s 17 and doing great ― Ivanka. She made me promise, swear to her that I would never date a girl younger than her,” Trump said. “So as she grows older, the field is getting very limited.” ~D Trump - New York Daily News 1999

"You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She's 6 feet tall, she's got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount" ~D Trump -Howard Stern interview 2003

After New York Times columnist Gail Collins wrote about rumours of Trump’s bankruptcy, he sent her a copy of her own article, with her picture circled and "the face of a dog!" scrawled across it. 2011

.@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision. ~D Trump tweet 2013

"@timjcam@megynkelly @FrankLuntz @realDonaldTrump Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly will consider other programs!" ~D Trump tweet 2015

"Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next next President? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?" ~D Trump - Rolling Stone Magazine 2015
etc etc etc......

I'd have more to say but I am attempting to remain in a peaceful place at the moment. I am breathing and staying grateful. Have a fabulous day :)


Comments

  1. The man clearly has issues. I liked listening to Ana Novarro's rant against his latest misogyny. Thank goodness that even Republicans are starting to speak out against this offensiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The less I think about him the happier I am, I'd like to forget he's the president. Can't, but I try.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This man has many, many issues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Things I Have Learned