Moving Forward

Too heartbroken and sad to even talk about it, so I'll talk about my yard instead.

We had a major trimming take place. It was way over due. The place was over grown when I purchased it and the drought has not done it any favors in the last year and 1/2.




Front - after
Front - before





Corner - before
Corner - after


Side - After
Side - before

So very grateful for the help of a dear friend. I could have never done this on my own. 

The pics don't do it justice but it needed a good cleaning and it got one.  Maybe now, I can go in and make a plan. I've grown to love this little place and I've fallen in love inside this little place. Looking forward to the future.....to see how it all unfolds for us and for this jungle we call home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!