Got A Plan?


The ups and downs are a natural part of life but when a person is trying so hard to change directions, to tame the demons and stop the fear from ruling the day, the downs can sometimes seem insurmountable. Today is tougher than some and my heart aches a bit.


My plan of attack is to do some 12 Step work, hand things over to my God, play some positive meditations on the computer as I work, focus on that which I am grateful for and breathe.

That's it. How about you? What's your plan today?


Comments

  1. My plan for today (Tuesday) is to let the fridge delivery guys and the A/C guys in the front door :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good plan! Have a more peaceful and much cooler day Lolly <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!