Turn The Other Direction

Soooo, today is filled with anxiety and negative self talk. 

I am doing what I need to do to change that; first, just by being aware and second, by filling my head with the things that will turn that voice in my head, if not off, at least quiet it down.

I am reminding myself that the voice is talking from a fear base and not remotely interested in the eventual outcome of this day...good or bad. I, on the other hand, desire to stay in a positive place and frankly, am exhausted from having to say "I'm sorry" after acting on or reacting to those shitty thoughts. On a bright note, I am getting quite skilled at apologies.

Returning to my old mantra:

~My heart is full of love from my family. I will care for them and myself to the best of my ability. God is in control and all is well~

My serenity prayer is being repeated and I am anticipating peaceful thoughts returning.

It's Friday and it's going to be a beautiful weekend. Enjoy it to the fullest and, above all, find something to be grateful for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!