Personal Power-Get Some

I love the smarts I have in my area of expertise. My business has slowly and steadily grown over the last 24 years....luck and hard work. I attempt to keep myself up-to-date with the latest and greatest and I rely heavily on the past to populate the work related conversations that arise both in business and socially. I enjoy terms like optimal demographics, increased ROI, advanced data analytics and multi-channel marketing.

Professional fortitude does not necessarily translate into personal confidence. The tools needed to foster that are much more complex and far more elusive. The book The Four Agreements, by Don Miguel Ruiz, was the start of a new way of thinking that has helped encourage basic change in how I feel.  Number 2 - Don’t take anything personally, was huge!!

In addition to that I try strengthen my relationship with myself and deepen my personal power and self knowledge with the following:
1.    Loving and accepting who we are and what we experience.
2.    Taking full responsibility for every aspect of our lives.
3.    Honoring our own self care, personal needs and desires.
4.    Trusting ourselves and having the courage to act on our intuition.

Begin using, even just a little, each one. Surprise yourself when you least expect it by saying, it's ok", when something goes wrong. Take an hour just to do what you want. Practice makes perfect.

Hope your day is amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Don't Be A Bob

Let's Be Perfectly Clear