Find the Beauty

Today is a beautiful day. Not a perfect day, not a day without problems...but beautiful all the same.

Focusing on gratefulness and happy to be surrounded by people who love and accept me with all my ugliness and flaws. A sweet conversation on the phone with my girl, a smile from my youngest that started small and engulfed her face and crinkled up her eyes, a special video and some pics from my son's school trip to India, a middle of the night text that warmed my heart and a beautifully clear day with rain in the forecast.

It feels great to see some progress towards a more whole, healthier me. A lovely reminder from some special people at my Al-Anon meeting last kicked me in the butt and caused a little turn in attitude.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!