Things on my daily to do list to increase happiness and decrease enmity.
- Gratefulness...The more I practice it, and I mean PRACTICE, the happier I am.
- Stop Comparing...I am who I am. A little wrinkled, very flat chested and prone to criticism and mood swings. On the other hand, I am a great listener, very loyal, I try to be kind, have a wonderful head of hair and am in pretty good shape for 52. I keep trying to improve but not to be like someone else, just a better me.
- Lower Expectations...not giving in or giving up just learning to let things happen.
- Love People for Who They Are.,..Whew, hard one but it feels really good to them and it feels good to me when I manage it. Live and let live.
- Facing Fears...Daily doing things that challenge my long held beliefs or my introverted tendencies.
- Love Me Too.