2016

Another trip to the hospital, another procedure. My Boy Scout has been through the wringer this year.  It's a shame that we only had two dates before the first knee replacement. From that point on, it's been a constant state of rehab, healing, pain and tons of waiting for "normal" life to begin.

There are so many things I want to do but mostly I look forward to doing simple things without him in pain. Life has been put on hold a bit....not resentful but anxious to get moving.  I like to get out, to run, walk, ride, golf, garden, sight see and hike. I watch my sisters doing tons of really fun stuff and I'm thrilled for them to be having great times together but, once again, I'm on the outside looking in. First because of the Secret Keeper who just could not cope in the world and now just because of health. Hopefully those days are coming to an end and the fun will begin. Cannot wait.

Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!