How Important Is It!

Ohhhh NOOOOO! This one if tough. As a hardcore, untreated Al-Anon, nothing was too small to pass the "is it my business" test. Still today, I find myself focusing on "problems" and thinking that they are either acceptable or unacceptable. Fighting the urge to act.

As my friend described it; Is this inside or outside my hula hoop? Most everything is outside my hula hoop dammit. That's frustrating as hell! I want things to conform and make me feel comfortable. I want a much bigger hula hoop but what I need is a much smaller one. Ugh....I'm having a real troublesome, thorny day.

This slogan should help me to avoid being upset over things that are of minimal importance in the moment. Whew...I need a whole lot of HOW IMPORTANT IS IT?. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Things I Have Learned