A Thankful Heart

Woke up feeling so grateful that it brought tears to my eyes. This journey has been long and drawn out and, at the same time, lightning fast. So, quickly I  made a list which I try to do daily. It looked something like this.

I am so freaking thankful for;

  1. My God for having mercy on this flawed lady. Abundantly blessing me way beyond what I deserve.
  2. My mentee, who turned out to be the mentor. Only God knew how much I needed a recovered, hard of hearing, addict to help me through.
  3. A tiny old house to call my own....it whispered to me over a year ago.  Who knew we would reconnect.
  4. My sib's who, despite the fact that we are getting way too old to do it, show up to move, lift, carry and love me through the second move in 5 weeks.
  5. Kid 1,2,3 and 4, who make my heart soar.
  6. My dearest friend, who would rather sit in dog poop than.......oh wait, I probably shouldn't say but we had the best laugh over it. Trust me!
  7. My sponsor, who listens and loves me. She understands what it means to live in complete craziness and teaches so many gals that there are healthy, sane ways to cope.
  8. A flirty, confident dude with a warm smile. Not too sure what to say about this one just yet but we shall see.
There's more but I really need to get some work done.


Comments

  1. Happy that you are happy. It shows in your writing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!