I am so freaking thankful for;
- My God for having mercy on this flawed lady. Abundantly blessing me way beyond what I deserve.
- My mentee, who turned out to be the mentor. Only God knew how much I needed a recovered, hard of hearing, addict to help me through.
- A tiny old house to call my own....it whispered to me over a year ago. Who knew we would reconnect.
- My sib's who, despite the fact that we are getting way too old to do it, show up to move, lift, carry and love me through the second move in 5 weeks.
- Kid 1,2,3 and 4, who make my heart soar.
- My dearest friend, who would rather sit in dog poop than.......oh wait, I probably shouldn't say but we had the best laugh over it. Trust me!
- My sponsor, who listens and loves me. She understands what it means to live in complete craziness and teaches so many gals that there are healthy, sane ways to cope.
- A flirty, confident dude with a warm smile. Not too sure what to say about this one just yet but we shall see.