Sleep On It

Today I just want to say, "Fuck it all."  I'm feeling thinned skinned and lonely and angry.

The thing is, I can say it and that's OK.  Tomorrow will be a better day, but I will embrace these feelings now, let them sink in and sit for awhile.  Afterwards, I'll dig deep for my Grateful. I will reach for encouragement and read for distraction.

But today, mental illness is the shits, cheating spouses suck, old friends who think you should be doing better than you are can go soak their heads, family that .......  oh whatever.  I'm going to bed.

Tomorrow will be better.

Comments

  1. You make me smile.... and I am grateful this day in now BEHIND YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Don't Be A Bob

Let's Be Perfectly Clear