Shut Up


BEST COLBERT EVER

Comments

  1. I am in total agreement with you. And him. This nightmare needs to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that. Best ever. He covered so much in a few minutes. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I'm without telly this summer and haven't been keeping up online. I love him. Did you know when I did my genealogy I found out we were seventh (I think) cousins? I'm glad I'm not related to the subject of his monologue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colbert told it exactly like it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All hail Steven Colbert, LOL! I'm reminded of the Vietnam War era, when the common Republican and right-wing response to anti-war demonstrators was "America: Love It or Leave It." Guess they're dusting off that old chestnut for another go-around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Go!

Let's Be Perfectly Clear