Kindest Regards

WORD FOR THE DAY

My prayer is, let me be a blessing to someone or something today.
JEAN HOUSTON
A worthy prayer or mantra for those who don’t pray. I do but in my own way.

I rubbed my mans feet after a long day at work. I took my girls to the movies, loved on the dog before I went.  Stopped and talked to some of the people moving out of my office. Let them know I enjoyed working with them and will miss them.

I should call my sister but am not quite ready.

I tried to walk gently through this world today.

Comments

  1. A simple day, making the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-uANU_f7Zg

    safe for work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️

      Delete
  3. Your life can be a prayer. A wonderful way to live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me be a blessing. That is purely wonderful.

    I loved the things you did in your day. I know they were blessings to others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you have to say about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Private Eye

Let's Be Perfectly Clear

Go!